Leases are an important aspect of any business whether you are a Landlord or Tenant. Having a well drafted Lease that suits the needs of your business is crucial as a Lease of a business premises can often last for a period of ten years or more.
It is important to understand the obligations you have under a Lease in the context of whether the Lease is a Retail Lease, Commercial Lease or Rural Lease.
Obtaining high quality legal advice from the negotiation stage through to execution of the Lease is highly recommended to ensure that you are getting the most out of any Lease you enter into.
We provide a comprehensive range of services relating to Leases including:
- Negotiating and preparing the Lease and Disclosure Statements (if applicable);
- Advising on the terms and conditions of the Lease;
- Assisting with Lease disputes in all jurisdictions;
- Sub-Leases and Licensing;
- Preparing and advising on a Renewal of Lease; and
- Preparing and advising of a Transfer of Lease.