Tammy has over 35 years experience in conveyancing, with the past 21 years working with Duffy & Simon.
- Diploma of Financial Services (Conveyancing)
Areas of Law
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Industrial Conveyancing
- Rural Conveyancing
- Subdivision Development Conveyancing
- Plans of Subdivision
- NICO Plans of Subdivision
- Creation of Easements/Restrictions/Variations
- Removal of Easements/Restrictions/Variations
- Complex Conveyancing Matters
- Land Tax Objections
- GAIC Schedule Payment Arrangements
Tammy has over 35 years experience in conveyancing, with the past 21 years working with Duffy & Simon. Tammy has extensive knowledge of all facets of conveyancing matters from complex conveyancing matters, residential, commercial, industrial, rural, developments, easements, removal of easements, section 173 agreements to land tax objections.
Tammy has resided in the local area for 29 years and has seen the area grow from a country town into a thriving outer suburb of Melbourne. Tammy thrives on providing the best possible advice, care, and professional services to all clients of the firm.
In Tammy’s downtime, she enjoys reading and getting outside to go for a long walk. As well as travelling with the family including their ventures out to Lake Eildon to go jet skiing.