Tammy has over 30 years experience in coneyancing, with the past 18 years working with Duffy & Simon.
- Diploma of Financial Services (Conveyancing)
Areas of Law
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Industrial Conveyancing
- Rural Conveyancing
- Subdivision Development Conveyancing
- Plans of Subdivision
- NICO Plans of Subdivision
- Creation of Easements/Restrictions/Variations
- Removal of Easements/Restrictions/Variations
- Complex Conveyancing Matters
- Land Tax Objections
- GAIC Schedule Payment Arrangements
Tammy has over 30 years experience in conveyancing, with the past 18 years working with Duffy & Simon. Tammy has extensive knowledge of all facets of conveyancing matters from the start to the finish, handling the most complex of matters with the firm’s Principals.
Tammy has resided in the local area for 26 years, and has seen the area grow from a country town into a thriving outer suburb of Melbourne. Tammy thrives on providing the best possible advice, care and professional services to all clients of the firm.