Sandra Keysers is a Principal at Duffy & Simon Lawyers. Sandra has a long history of providing competent and invaluable family law advice to clients.
- Bachelor of Economics (1985), Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance (1987), Australian Securities Institute
- Graduate Diploma of Commercial Law (1990), Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (2004), Monash University
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria (2005)
Areas of Law
- Family Law – Property and Children (de-facto and married couples)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Financial Agreements
- Child Support
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Probate and Administration
- Traffic Offences
- Intervention Orders
- Criminal Matters
A Principal of the firm, Sandra is an accomplished Family lawyer with extensive experience in all areas of family law including property settlements, divorce applications, parenting matters, financial agreements, child support matters, and spousal maintenance.
Sandra is committed to supporting her clients with practical and innovative solutions to resolve property matters expeditiously and to negotiating parenting arrangements in the best interest of the children. Sandra also provides advice and has experience in relation to intervention orders and criminal matters.
Bringing the compassion and sensitivity required, Sandra applies her in-depth knowledge and understanding of dispute resolutions in a pragmatic way advising on financial agreements both prior to, during and following the breakdown of a relationship and property settlements.
Sandra has a long history of providing competent and invaluable family law advice along with solid advocacy skills, supporting a strong representation at Federal Circuit Court appearances in property and children’s matters.
Out of the office, Sandra is actively involved in her local community as president, and coach of the local netball club.