Senior Family Lawyer
Jacqueline has dedicated herself to focusing specifically on family law since 2008. She is an accomplished Family lawyer and Accredited Family Law Specialist.
- Bachelor of Science (2000), Deakin University
- Bachelor of Laws (2000), Deakin University
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria (2002)
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law (2011)
Areas of Law
- Family Law
- Property and Children (de-facto and married couples)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Financial Agreements
- Child Support
- Intervention Orders
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
Jacqueline has an extensive background in law. Her experience includes working overseas and interstate, as well as operating her own legal practice for 6 years. Jacqueline has dedicated herself to focusing specifically on family law since 2008. She is an accomplished Family lawyer and Accredited Family Law Specialist. She is trained in collaborative law and mediation and is particularly skilled at negotiation and assisting clients achieve resolution of their matter. She is highly competent and respected advocate and has represented clients in numerous Court matters in the Federal Circuit Court, Family Court, and Magistrates Court.
In Jacqueline’s down time she enjoys music, the arts and getting out in nature.