- Bachelor of Economics – Monash University (1991)
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University (1992)
- Masters of Laws – Monash University (1997)
- Graduate Diploma Finance & Investment (1997)
Areas of Law
- Banking and Finance
- Business and Corporate Succession
- Personal Estate Planning and Estate Litigation
- Sales and Transfers of Businesses
With nearly 30 years of experience in the areas of commercial and succession law, Andrew has consistently resolved large and complex financial transaction matters. As Senior Legal Counsel at National Australia Bank Limited and former Senior Associate at Maddocks Solicitors, Andrew is an effective leader when it comes to the management and resolution of complex litigation and commercial law matters affecting individuals and businesses.
Andrew has advised a number of Australia’s top 100 individuals and families, providing results-orientated private and corporate estate planning advice. Additionally, he has also acted in substantial transactions involving multi jurisdictional areas for the NAB and other financial institutions. Andrew is also highly experienced and knowledgeable in the area of trusts having acted as an Expert Witness in a major litigation case in the Victorian Supreme Court involving the administration and management of a substantial family (discretionary) trust.